The Old Church Grounds
- 1880 Australian Gothic Church.
- Many optional extras from styling, preparation, and transportation.
- Intimate Garden Ceremony’s
- Hidden elopement spaces
- Customised boutique weddings
- Wedding carriages
- A Photographers’ dream. Stunning gardens, statues, rustic barn, fountains, props the list goes on.
- Bus transportation for photos on the mountain (we will take you to the lookout, rainforest, gardens, creeks. Or we can collect and return your guests).
- High end Wedding coordination, planning services & event management.
- Wedding vendors on site with from specialised DJ’s & music entertainment, hair & make up, floral styling, celebrants, hire cars, photo-booth, stationery, stylists, bridal couture, photography, and videography.
- Onsite accommodation
- Licensed bar
Weddings with a ceremony and reception of minimum 50 guests booked and secured in Spring 2023 receive $2000 wedding cash credit to spend on any extras of your choosing. Choice includes transportation, accommodation, styling, wedding carriages and much more.
All of ground open day – 8 am to 3pm
- Café open for breakfast & lunch.
- Memory Lane Vintage & Old Wares.
- Face painting and hair beading.
- Kids playground
- Complimentary sausage sizzle for kids 12 and under between 10am to 12 noon
- Various live music performers around the grounds
- Other local Tamborine Mountain businesses
Join us afterwards at the Grand Chameleon – 3 pm – 7 pm
- Live music in the ball room
- Cocktails & canapés (cocktails two for one 5:30 – 6)
- Belly dancers
- Fire twirlers
- Reception centre lighting & sound showcase